Saturday, June 27, 2009

haha rest HAHAHA

I am incapable of resting sometimes. I was unable to go rock climbing because my friends are lazy asses!!! So i had a few hours to kill before heading out to the pool party and decided the gym was in order.

I DID take the day off from weight training because i plan on getting some triceps/abs in tomorrow, but I hopped on the treadmill and put the incline up to 15% and 3.3 mph like usual. Pulled out another book i started reading called Maneater.....anybody read it?! loving it so far...so much in fact that i couldn't stop. I walked for an hour and 10 minutes and then hopped on the bike for another 20 minutes. It's a funny book and they made it into a TV show i'm pretty sure.

The first book that I just finished reading the other day(2 days after i bought it lol) was Jennifer Johnson is sick of being single by heather mcelhatton. It's a cute book also! Not sure if i liked the ending or not, but it kept me entertained throughout!

Anyways, hope everyone had a great Saturday. I am tired and a little burnt from the pool so I'm not sure if i am gonna make it out tonight. I can be so lame sometimes!! Oh well :)

3 comments:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

hhmm...you are quite the multi-tasker, I've never been able to read on the treadmill unless I'm standing still which I guess kind of defeats the purpose huh? Tomorrow, I will attempt again, in honor of you. Now that I typed it out, that sounds weird to try this in "honor" of you but whatever, I'm going to do it anyways.

One Pretty Little Box said...

Yes Man Eater was turned into a movie I think on Lifetime? Maybe I just saw the commercials there. I dunno! LOL I love reading, and the good thing about having a summer vacation is I can guiltlessly read to my hearts content. :)

Your doing great! I cant' wait to hear how your competition goes!

Becca said...

Yeah totally off the subject of your post but omg I am getting so excited for your comp!!! LOL