I have to say. If every day could be as easy as today, I would be winning competitions left and right.
Good night of sleep--CHECK
In-MaZING workout--CHECK
Good cardio sesh--CHECK
Perfectly spaced meals--CHECK
Perfect food choices--CHECK
No cravings--CHECK
Energy all day--CHECK
Easy day at work--CHECK
Good reading(keep reading for more on this)--CHECK
Perfect Macro split--CHECK
You get the point. I will be following this menu until it doesn't work anymore. I usually change things up here and there, but this was seriuosly the best day I have had in a LONG time. Feels AWESOME.
About my reading...i picked up a book at target yesterday. I NEVER read books other than nutrition, health, fitness, and strength training books. I dont know why either, i used to read a lot when i was younger. I guess I got lazy. I read articles daily and sometimes for hours about nutrition and fitness. I love to learn new things, so I never would buy fiction books. I got one yesterday and am already on page 126. I am addicted and about to go read some more of it. I forget the name of it but I will post a review when I'm finished with it :)
Hope everyone can have as fantastic a day as I had!!!!
Mengapa keluaran togel Tetap Populer di Era Digital
20 hours ago
3 comments:
I am so excited you got some well needed & well deserved sleep!
Sounds like it really was a great day!!!
now...what is this book you speak of?
aw i'm so glad you had a such a perfect day!! Nothing beats a positive day with great workouts and great energy levels - woo! Can't wait to hear about the book - yay!!!
Good for you! I love days like that!
I bought "Master your Metabolism" by Jillian Michaels and was going to do a review on it. If you beat me to it I will be bummed...if that is in fact the book you'r reading. LOL
Post a Comment