gotta love that my ex just texted me saying he loves me. I really love these mind games. No better way to top off a frustrating day than with more frustration. Oh I am going to have a great workout in the morning J I am going to the lake too so I KNOW I'll be in a happy place and not such a downer. haha.
| TUESDAY |
MEAL 1 (Pre-Workout) | - ¼C Rolled oats
- ½ tbsp AB
- 48g banana
- 1c egg whites
- 1 apple
|
MEAL 2 and 3 (Post-Workout) | - 221g sweet potato
- 1 c egg whites
- 3 oz. turkey
- 2 grapefruit
- 2 apples
- Red bell peppers
- 16 strawberries
|
| | |
MEAL 4 | - 20 almonds
- 6 oz. turkey
- Red bell peppers
|
MEAL 5 | - 3 apples
- 1 grapefruit
- 12 strawberries
- 1c. egg whites
|
MEAL 6 | |
MEAL 7 | |
TRAINING | - Legs(4 sets of each)
- Squats-95 lbs
- Single Leg Leg Press-90-110 lbs
- Leg Extensions-70 lbs
- Walking lunges-30 lb DB's
- Smith Machine hack squats-40-70 lbs
- Lying ham curls-50 lbs with 2 second hold at the top of each rep
- Hack squat machine-45 lb plates
- Split squats-15 lb DB's
|
CARDIO | - 30 minutes elliptical
- Boxing-1 hour
- Plan on rock climbing this evening
|
TOTAL CALORIES IN | 2373 |
TOTAL CALORIES OUT(through exercise) | -1300(approx.) |
2 comments:
aww im sorry i hate mind games!! i hope things get better for you i don't like seeing you so down :-(
oiy, mind games!
looks like you had a pretty good day other then that though! so so healthy!
uh...did I count 6 apples there?
Post a Comment